Serenity MapleStory Private Server.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Please invite your friends, family, and tell them to join! Meanwhile, enjoy your stay! More updates will be attended. Currently we have v93 Items, Chairs etc, so have fun! There are more to be added.

Share | 
 

 Yo, its prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donutprince
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : behind you, watching you watch them

PostSubject: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 am

Names actually kevin though Rolling Eyes and i love humor and abusing smilies... Wink
hope to see yall in game....after the downloads affraid Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 am

Welcome to GuardiansStory, Kevin.

Glad you could join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 am

Sadie wrote:
Welcome to GuardiansStory, Kevin.

Glad you could join us Very Happy

Agreed, Hope To See You Around Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Hai Kevin Very Happy I hope to meet you in game Very Happy if i haven't already o.o


Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Hai Kyle Very Happy I hope to meet you in game Very Happy if i haven't already o.o

*ahem* Kevin.* XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Sadie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hai Kyle Very Happy I hope to meet you in game Very Happy if i haven't already o.o

*ahem* Kevin.* XD

Edited >.>
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Haha you're welcome for the heads up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Sadie wrote:
Haha you're welcome for the heads up Very Happy


lol i have no clue what just happened lol Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 pm

[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
Sadie wrote:
Haha you're welcome for the heads up Very Happy


lol i have no clue what just happened lol Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

She corrected me :l Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Hehe I'm sorry i'm sorry. I'm always the one with the corrections.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Sadie wrote:
Hehe I'm sorry i'm sorry. I'm always the one with the corrections.

Ill correct you then >Sad

When you type, you type I am, but when you speak you say I'm.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Heh, I OWN YOUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

i own Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 pm

No, Enrique. WE own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Has anyone seen him in Game? I never did.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 am

Yeah I have lol
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Sadie wrote:
Yeah I have lol
I guess people on vacation these days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yo, its prince   

Back to top Go down
 
Yo, its prince
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity MapleStory :: GuardiansStory :: Introduce Yourself.-
Jump to: