Serenity MapleStory Private Server.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Please invite your friends, family, and tell them to join! Meanwhile, enjoy your stay! More updates will be attended. Currently we have v93 Items, Chairs etc, so have fun! There are more to be added.

Share | 
 

 ~!New GM Announcement!~

Go down 

Who Do You Think Should Be a GM???
Dallow
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Gifted
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Monica
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Guest
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Kyle
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Skylicious
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 pm

The New GM???
==========

I will be deciding the new GM tomorrow at my time of choosing.

You can check the forums calendar for further information about this big decision. Remember each and everyone of you who have applied, have shown such great leadership besides Sadie Wink and a tremendous amount of support for this server. This is going to be extremely tough for Sadie and I.



Sincerely,
[Admin]iRix3L


Last edited by [Admin]iRix3L on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I think they all put up a fair share in performance but everyone has a better advantage than the other, good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Sadie wrote:
I think they all put up a fair share in performance but everyone has a better advantage than the other, good luck everyone!!



Completely true. Also, if needed i will delete the poll for Dallow to have a fair chance. very sorry for this inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
Sadie wrote:
I think they all put up a fair share in performance but everyone has a better advantage than the other, good luck everyone!!



Completely true. Also, if needed i will delete the poll for Dallow to have a fair chance. very sorry for this inconvenience.

Yeah I rather have it deleted. I do not want people spazzing at me nor I do not want people looking at me like im a bragging kid.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 pm

deleting
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Good choice, Enrique.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm

It has been updated
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Guest
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 pm

[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
It has been updated

Kayyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Sweet thanks for updating it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: lol   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 am

[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
The New GM???
==========

I will be deciding the new GM tomorrow at my time of choosing.

You can check the forums calendar for further information about this big decision. Remember each and everyone of you who have applied, have shown such great leadership besides Sadie Wink and a tremendous amount of support for this server. This is going to be extremely tough for Sadie and I.



Sincerely,
[Admin]iRix3L
i really don't know any of them but i hope a good luck
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 am

Okay. Guest. Hun. I love your dp. Haha XD
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

antoniokim12 wrote:
[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
The New GM???
==========

I will be deciding the new GM tomorrow at my time of choosing.

You can check the forums calendar for further information about this big decision. Remember each and everyone of you who have applied, have shown such great leadership besides Sadie Wink and a tremendous amount of support for this server. This is going to be extremely tough for Sadie and I.



Sincerely,
[Admin]iRix3L
i really don't know any of them but i hope a good luck

lol, so whats ur ign
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeahh what is your ign? :O I've been wondering as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 am

IM new my ign is tony
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 am

Okay welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 am

Sadie wrote:
Okay welcome Very Happy
TY.... XD?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 am

Yer welcome :]
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 pm

so...who became gm btw?
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Gifted did, (lucky bastard) xD
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Nah kidding they had good reasons for picking him (atleast i hope so xD)
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 pm

LOl He is a lucky bastard Dallow (Gratz anyway)
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:19 am

yeah we had a very good reason/s. :]
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 am

Sadie wrote:
yeah we had a very good reason/s. :]
Such as??? and.... the gm announce ment is one of the most viewed fourm topic lol htat's funny
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:07 am

Uhm.......reasons. :]
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

Sadie wrote:
Uhm.......reasons. :]
K i ll just go with that for now... I will get more to it XD
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:34 am

Haha gl
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 am

Sadie wrote:
Haha gl
Thanks You XD .... OMg so close to 100 post... Isn that cool... bTW WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT GM POLL?
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:05 am

Tony ur like the Sadie2 with ur posts....
Back to top Go down
drewsun
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : In your 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 am

Thunder after lightning XD
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Haha yeah. he really wants to beat me. Though he probably can't. Unless I get lazy. or die.
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Ye you just post way more useless post then he does Razz
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Dallow wrote:
Ye you just post way more useless post then he does Razz
I know.. and she's fast.. Sad i think im just going to put useful posts from now.. NOt spam like Sadie (jk)
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

Honestly guys, I don't know why you say I spam. I don't. I actually follow the rules and don't double post and that crap, therefore; no spam.
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 am

Double post is not the only way you can spam. Another way is posting things in a topic thats noting related to a topic. Useless posts that nobody could use.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

true. I guess. Oh well guys you're getting off topic by saying i'm getting off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:11 am

Hehe true, I guess I'm spamming a little myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 pm

hehe it's not just you, Dallow. Don't worry Razz
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Sadie wrote:
true. I guess. Oh well guys you're getting off topic by saying i'm getting off topic Razz
Lol your kinda right.. and When is the next Gm app open? I want to do a app XD>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~!New GM Announcement!~   

Back to top Go down
 
~!New GM Announcement!~
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity MapleStory :: Announcements :: Urgent Notices-
Jump to: