Serenity MapleStory Private Server.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Please invite your friends, family, and tell them to join! Meanwhile, enjoy your stay! More updates will be attended. Currently we have v93 Items, Chairs etc, so have fun! There are more to be added.

Share | 
 

 Music Sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Music Sucks   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

lol jk. my favorite music genres are, Rock, Alternative Rock, hip-hop, Rap that doesnt involve having sex and drugs lol (ok maybe some sex) techno, rave and some 70's 80's rock, i forgot what its called


FU for you h8rs

I HAVE SPOKEN
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

AGREEDDDDD
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRix3L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : At Your Girlfriends House, Banging Her Cause You Couldnt Please Her

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Sadie wrote:
AGREEDDDDD


wow i just realized this...that pic is like sooo smexy xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.guardiansstory.tk/
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Yours? I agree.<3
Back to top Go down
Dallow
Technician
Technician
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 am

hehe, you agree with everything :p
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 am

SO!? D: lol Not necessarily. xP
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm going to be like sadie now.. Agreed XD lol D:
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 pm

[Admin]iRix3L wrote:
Sadie wrote:
AGREEDDDDD


wow i just realized this...that pic is like sooo smexy xD
AGreed LOL
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

LOL STOP COPYING ME D:
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

Sadie wrote:
LOL STOP COPYING ME D:
Agreed LOl
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 am

Gr.
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 am

Sadie wrote:
Gr.
why you getting so mad *hun* lol <<< also sadie's word.. XD so why is this post called i hate music?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 pm

RAWR >.<!!!
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Sadie wrote:
RAWR >.<!!!
this thing by sadie just seems like another spam by her .... GO BEATLES Even tho half died
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 20
Location : Pleasing your boyfriend because you can't turn him on

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 am

Ugh It's Not Spamming >.<!!!!!!! It's TYPINGGG D:< Now If You Say I'm Spamming ONE more time...>.<
Back to top Go down
antoniokim12
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Trying to mess up Sadie making all her POsts..ILY XD

PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 am

Sadie wrote:
Ugh It's Not Spamming >.<!!!!!!! It's TYPINGGG D:< Now If You Say I'm Spamming ONE more time...>.<
What?? Hmm? what would you do to me.. Lets see.. Your spamming o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Music Sucks   

Back to top Go down
 
Music Sucks
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity MapleStory :: Off-Topic :: Music-
Jump to: